Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Looking for somebody that can shorten an outer barrel and re thread the smaller peice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for somebody that can shorten an outer barrel and re thread the smaller peice

Hope my title makes sense, basically i need somebody with the right machine that can cut my outer barrel down to where the brown tape starts, then add thread so i can attach a silencer, basically i want the front to be shorter. so the bit covered in brown tape should be threaded to fit a standard 14mm silencer.

Ideally looking for somebody around the London area so i can deliver and pick up but if you are not London based its not a problem as i will just post the outer barrel with hopefully clear instructions and the silencer to fit on afterwards. Please pm me with price and location, also how long it would take.

I hope this makes sense.

AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Re: Looking for somebody that can shorten an outer barrel and re thread the smaller p

Try your local olde-worlde local hardware shop. My local one has a little machine shop in the back, or failing that I'm sure they'll know someone with a lathe.
    Buy my stuff!

Comment

Re: Looking for somebody that can shorten an outer barrel and re thread the smaller p

if your feeling brave,

-14x1mm pitch, get your self the tool, cheapest iv found is about £10

Comment

Beef, I've seen your picture elsewhere? If so, drop me a PM there - there are users that are machinists (one's currently doing work for me).

Comment

I'd be able to do it for you, do you want clockwise or anti-clockwise? (got access to lathes at uni)
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Thanks guys pm inbound
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Beef Find out more about Beef
            Working...
            X