Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE SCAR BlacK ADVISE

Hi people

I am looking to buy a scar co2 black but I cant find any shop that stock black version. Actually there is some but they are all out of stock,only sandy version and I dont want that one.

I have contacted Z1 but they said they do not stock this gun so I dont known where else to buy it. I want to buy from UK shop not from oversea

My e-mail is [email protected]

If you have any good new,please let me known.

Thanks
    I will shoot you all.

Re: WE SCAR BlacK ADVISE

I have the tan version and they are very cool weapons especially when you trick them up with launchers, laser, torches etc.

I bought my scar from z1 so I know they did have them in a month or so ago. I'm sure if you want a new one they can order one in.

Otherwise just check the classified adds on here as there are several up for sale. I can vouch for Reppyboyo as I bought some mags from him, he has a black scar with some good mods up for sale at http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29415

Good luck finding the CO2 mags though, they are hard to come by at the moment in britain.

Madpix
    Quote - "besides read what you said you sounded really left haha daisy down my tightbore left."

Comment

Are you sure that they dont stock it...?

Comment

Originally posted by ejtrent View Post

Are you sure that they dont stock it...?
        Where did you get that from?I went to gas rifle section and I cant find any scar gbb apart from the WE M4. Send me the link please. Thanks
        I will shoot you all.

Comment

Hi feller,

Ejtrent has posted part of the Zero one stock list which you can find from the link on the home page of the Z1 website.

The gas rifles section of the shop hasn't been updated to include the scar but they do have them.

Hope this helps!
          Quote - "besides read what you said you sounded really left haha daisy down my tightbore left."

Comment

Oh ok thank you!!
            I will shoot you all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
            Working...
            X