Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Starting Up question on G&G

Hi

Im just getting into this hobby and have been messing around with mates in woods so far and am looking at popping down on the 1st for a bash. I am looking at buyng a new gun as I have been borrowing my bro's ICS M4 Para. I cant really afford to match the gun I have been using (just brought a new house and baby on the way!!!) and am looking at the £115 G&G M4 which the very nice people at Zero One put me onto. Could anyone tell me if its an alright and reliable weapon? My freinds use JG M4's but seem to keep jamming and breaking most of the time, and to be honest im a bit hesitant in buying this one as it is in the same price range thinking this one might do the same. The guys in the shop said its easier to upgrade and are more parts availiable to do so. Is there a definate upgrade to do or is it funky straight out of the box? One more.... Does anyone suggest a good battery to go with it?

I will appreciate any advice

Thanks

Dan

Re: Just Starting Up question on G&G

i would surgest if your just starting up, the JJ g36c is a good gun, powerfull, high rate of fire,sturdy and can be used in all situations.
    comes with a battery hi cap magazine and charger.
    jj guns are cheaper than TM and other such brands and i would say of very simmilar quality.
    jj guns are all upgradeable and can replace all the parts with TM parts if u need to.
    so yea
    jj g36c i would recomend
    hope i helped

Comment

If you want an m4, and are starting, look at the JG or Dboys m4s... they rock....

G&G m4? id rather wear razors in my underwear...

Comment

Waste of money buying high end gear. no better really than the cheap crap i thrive on. In the end its only going get bashed about in the woods.

Gear - go for the good stuff as the stitching is poor on cheap makes but guns, anything will do i find, sure they might not last quite as long as some but ive had stuff last well over a year.

Comment

for those also in this position

the g&g combat machine is a great gun from what ive heard, its closer to the quality and performance of tm guns but just has a cheap outer body to cut costs

it should prove cheap and reliable
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I would highly recommend you buy decent battery with the M4. Ive seen a few problems with the out the box ones. Mainly they work well but after a few charges and discharges they loose the will the live. Better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.

Cheers

Prev.
            TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
            Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
            Maruzen APS Type 96
            TM P226, Tac Master .
            WE SCAR + VFC UGL
            KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Believe me when I say all guns can and will break. It's almost the law.

JG are the "hot" brand of the moment. Apparently their new stuff is top notch. If you buy a RIF and don't fiddle round with it, will probably be good for well over a year. £90 on a JG, or £200 on a TM. Buy two, and you got change for a burger!

Soon as you start "upgrading", problems come along like buses! lol

Comment

Indeed, get JG, NOT Dboys. Dboys are fine IF you take them apart and degunk/rebuid them, if not they eat themselves. JG may require a downgrade if you want to play at a site, andare very nice guns, top of the clone range.

Comment

a guy i airsoft with got one, all round fairly good, althought they do melt. he got his wet, and set in front of a fire and one half of it melted.... still works tho... more like the G&G toxic avenger m4.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dan182uk Find out more about dan182uk
                  Working...
                  X