Best SIR/RAS 2/CASV type system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best SIR/RAS 2/CASV type system?

Ok all, Im looking to fit one of the above systems to my magpul when it arrives as Im not sure I really like the modular foregrip.

Ive been looking first and foremost at either the KA CASV or the G+P RAS 2. Does anyone have any experience with these?

They are pretty costly though, and was wondering about the ACM alternatives... I know where I can get a Dboys version, but there are TM and other makes out there...

Anyone got any suggestions?

Dave

Re: Best SIR/RAS 2/CASV type system?

Well I've used G&P standard RIS's on M4s, compared to a Dboys one my brother had its built far better, a lot more worksmanship gone into it!

Ive also got a KA RAS on my M14.. Its equally as well built! Both makes are superior to the clones by quite a long way, I thikn!

Comment

personally i say the CASV, but thats because i had a Land Arms version and it was rock solid. As you can probably see it locks onto the rail on the receiver so its not gonna move unless you loosen the screws. you can also place the other rails more or less wherever you like on the system too (as long as you can screw the rails on lol).
      sigpic
      Mercs Boss
      Armoury:
      ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

Daniel Defence Omega rail.

Comment

Yeah Ive seen an omega rail for sale elsewhere and was thinking about it, but I want it to bolt to my upper receiver... does the omega do that?

Dave

Comment

ive got the King Arms CASV on one of my m4s, very rock solid built quality and very nice to use - high recommend it
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Oops Ive just realised, meant to put this in general discussion mods if thats ok?

Yeah i found a KA CASV for seventy but it got sold before the guy who owes me money could pay me

Comment

ooh before i forget

also had the Samurai SIR front - which is a very nicely built SIR, much better than i have seen included on the STAR/JG/TM looked lovely too
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

No they don't but they have a really secure type of D-Ring

Comment

Hmm cheers for that chief, Ill keep that in mind :D

Comment

Well Ive gone for the G&P RAS 2 :D looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                        Oops Ive just realised, meant to put this in general discussion mods if thats ok?

Yeah i found a KA CASV for seventy but it got sold before the guy who owes me money could pay me
                        Oops, sorry dave.

Comment

Lol its cool mate wasnt having a go at you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spetsnazdave87 Find out more about spetsnazdave87
                          Working...
                          X