Tmc quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmc quality?

i was looking at getting a tmc plate carrier i was just wondered about the build quality of them... i dont want to shell out the cash if its not going to hold together because i have a tendancy to be rough on kit (stalking through bushes etc) so i need them to be tough anyone got any experiences?
    Originally posted by fuzzhead
    I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Re: Tmc quality?

I have a tmc backpack on my plate carrier and the quality is superb.

Comment

i've bought loads of ranger green TMC molle pouches and not one of them have failed me... yet. the only downside to TMC products IMO is that the colours are a little off. definately with thier ranger green products as they look more like nazi grey. as for other colours i couldn't say for sure but i remember seing a khaki 6094 style plate carrier that looked a bit orange.

but despite that, obsolutely bomb-proof gear at affordable prices.

Comment

Ive got a few bits from them,cant complain realy,od gear is close enough colour wise
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Ive got TMC spc plate carrier £60 with pouches and I cant complain at all. Mines in coyote brown and the colour is spot on. Very happy with it.
          sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

i think it's just their ranger green stuff then....

Comment

Originally posted by SP3CTER View Post
              Ive got TMC spc plate carrier £60 with pouches and I cant complain at all. Mines in coyote brown and the colour is spot on. Very happy with it.
              Fancy Selling it been after one for ages and everywhere out of stock

Comment

I've had a few of their pouches and they've been awesome for the money.
                There was a review of the TMC 6094 copy on another forum and it was very positive.
                I wouldn't have any qualms about dropping money on TMC kit again
                "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
                George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ARPAT tom View Post
                  i think it's just their ranger green stuff then....
                  Yeah its more Foliage Green.
                  Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

thanks for the input guys looking at the ranger green stuff but oh well :P still think im going for it
                    Originally posted by fuzzhead
                    I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raptor Find out more about Raptor
                    Working...
                    X