Collapse

Recomend me a gun. (Last one I promise)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recomend me a gun. (Last one I promise)

Hello there!

So, as some if you may know. I have some moneys to spend. I have around £300 but I can stretch a bit more (Oh dear).

I have had the normal M4, AK yada yada yada and quite frankly with so many guns flying around my head I just need some suggestions, this price includes a a extra mag if we could squize it it... (Thats what she said )

So there you go. If you have any experiances with some amazing guns, then tell me.... please.

Cheers.

Re: Recomend me a gun. (Last one I promise)

If you can stretch enough tm recoils are on a whole new level, they are a million times funner than standard aeg

Comment

They seem very nice but look very overpriced.

As with alot of TM stuff.

Comment

TM rifles look expensive but in my experience they have amazing internals, particularly if you want range and accuracy. Never had a TM break on me!
        Loken

Dorsetshire Muppet Brigade
        This is a new generation of muppet's. We r faster...stronger...and more tactical than before!

"Dont trust airsofters" - H

Comment

I have had a classic army scar-l for just over a year, good gun,lots of rails,foldable stock for cqb.
          Found the range is very food and accurateeven even with the standard inner barrel.
          Would recommend one to any one. Had no problems with any make of standag mags.
          Th only time it's it's let me down was when the piston teeth striped. My wife has one as well and no problems with it.
          sigpic

Comment

Try to hunt down a real sword type 97/97b or one of this company's ak47 s amazing guns built like no other Airsoft gun out there qaulity real steel externals and internals are the best/ strongest you will find on the market v accurate and make other guns feel a bit crap in comparison

Comment

I would happily second the suggestion of Real Sword Type 97/B, but at the moment, the retail is, at cheapest, £375. But if you can stretch that extra, it's the best gun I've ever owned (and I've owned a lot of guns!).
              sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

what about the new we m4's my friend has one and says there great and with the left over money you could get a rail system or an optic or somthin?

Comment

Originally posted by TobyRoberts View Post
                  I would happily second the suggestion of Real Sword Type 97/B, but at the moment, the retail is, at cheapest, £375.
                  I... third it? RealSword's stuff is unbeatable.

Originally posted by Orion1 View Post
                  They seem very nice but look very overpriced. [...] As with alot of TM stuff.
                  TM's stuff is expensive but that's not the same as overpriced. TM, unlike fully 90% of other airsoft manufacturers, actually create their designs themselves rather than stealing other people's. That means that they know the manufacturing tolerances the reverse engineers don't, and they build the guns the way they were designed to be built and to the tolerances within which they were designed to operate. TM's guns work. A TM that works for £500 is better than a copy for £300 that doesn't. The SOPMOD has a completely new internal design, including recoil and bolt-lock, and ships as standard with a full aluminium body. That represents a considerable return for your investment, which you might get back too considering TM's guns have a resale value unlike most of their competitors.

Anyway, whilst it's a very impressive gun, it's way out of your budget anyway.

Comment

I was more talking about the regular TM AEG's. for a 10 year old FAMAS £230?

Comment

The FAMAS is actually 22 this year, isn't it? Still, I suppose it does still work, even if it is pretty outmoded and it creaks like a grandfather. The newer designs do represent more value for money.

Comment

I would recommend a CAW M79, awesome fun.

Failing that you should look at a P3 M134, there is a Toytech M134 for sale on this site at the monet, I suppose you could settle for that.

Comment

I have always wondered why they decided to make the first AEG a FAMAS, the most common gun surely was the M16.

So why such a random gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Orion1 View Post
                            I have always wondered why they decided to make the first AEG a FAMAS, the most common gun surely was the M16.

So why such a random gun?
                            Because Famas am bestest gun?

I though everyone had heard, including the bird.

Comment

Ah...

But did you know the bird is the word?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Orion1 Find out more about Orion1
                              Working...
                              X