Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ra-Tech MP7 NPAS Question

Hi Guys n' Gals

I already own a KSC MP7 with reinforced nozzle and Ra-Tech NPAS system, all is working fine on propane with an FPS of roughly 330 last time i checked

The weather is getting warmer and i need to watch the FPS, my query is specifically with the NPAS Nozzle.

Watching videos of it i understand that as you twist the adjustment tool you can adjust a 'gap' inside the nozzle. My question is how does that affect the FPS? Ie. does increasing the gap increase FPS or decrease it? Just need to know to avoid spending half the day infront of a chrono working things out, also need to know the rough range the NPAS can increase/decrease the FPS by

Much appreciated for all info and advice

Never used one of these NPAS devices before, but I would imagine it works like a pressure-releasing valve; so that when you open the hole the expanding gas can go forward out the nozzle and also out the release valve you've just opened.

This would cause the effect the gas has at propelling the BB to be reduced, thus lowering the FPS?

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong; as I said, never used one of these.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Ra-Tech MP7 NPAS Question

It just means you get an adjustable valve, so you can set the FPS.

Can set to reduce, or just have it max.
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Re: Ra-Tech MP7 NPAS Question

If you have a chrono, you don't need to know how it works. All you need to do is work out whether turning it clockwise makes it more powerful, or less. Adjust accordingly until you reach desired FPS.

If you really need to know how it works, watch this.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

frenky No longer airsofting Find out more about frenky
        Working...
        X