Call sign patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call sign patches

Im not sire if this would break forum rules or not as z1 dont do these?
    Feel free to remove if you feel nesessary

Me and my team mates are starting to use comms as we're feeling abit more confident a need something new to try so trying the world of radios to see if we can better our tactics and skills!
    Call signs seem to be a good start? Where can we get call sign patches made? Or does someone on here make them? Would be good to find out but as i said above if you feel it is breaking forum rules let me know and remove it

Many thanks

Ash
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Re: Call sign patches

I have a friend who makes ANY type of patch if you're interested
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

There was a seller on ebay from the UK doing custom text velcro patches.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by APB View Post
        There was a seller on ebay from the UK doing custom text velcro patches.
        If you're referring to "p2stiches" then yeah, and he ripped off a load of people (me included). Nearly half of their last 25 feedbacks have been negative or neutral because he's taken the money and not sent the patches, let alone any form of communication.
        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
          I have a friend who makes ANY type of patch if you're interested
          Can you pm me some examples of what he does mate?
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Erm, its a she :P
            Want me to PM you her e-mail?
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I know a guy who does a lot for me inc. patches, shirts, hats etc etc. Drop me a PM if you want the details
              Fire Team Zulu
              Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
              http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Hawk and nickona you have a pm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NEWT Find out more about NEWT
                Working...
                X