type 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: type 97

oh that sounds really good, but sounds bad for an airsoft gun. Whats the point of a li-po, is it for RPS or for compact situations. I dont mind the RPS i am getting on a Ni-mh, maybe because its small justifies its usage

Comment

LiPo's are smaller, more powerful, last longer, charge faster, are lighter, etc. Also, couldn't agree more about G&G internals, the combat machines and their toptech range have beautiful construction!
      sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

And the big one with lipo, life etc is that they have no charge memory. Leave your sitting around for a year with no charge and it is pretty fcuked .a lipo will still work as the discharge rate when not being used is nearly nothing whereas the nimh will be flat and damaged from having no. Charge in it !!! Once that happens foobar basically !!!

Comment

so i am leaningcloser to li-pos then. Can you recommend me a good 7.4v battery)(atleast 2200mah), which is compact and a charger which is good all for under £50. Also the Ares uses a unique yet outstanding micro-switch unit which works well on anything up to 9.6v without a mosfet. Anything higher and the microswitch cuts the circuit, which means i need a mosfet. I also need one of those mosfets which tell me when my batts low, and gvies a beep. Thanks

Comment

Unless u go second hand u won't get a singing and dancing charger as they come in at about 50 quid for a decent all battery format one . A plug balancer charger start at 10/20 quid the turnigy one is v good for that . But will take longer to charge them . A 2200 lipo will be 20 quid ish or so but should see you ok for a days play . Just remember to recharge your battery after the day and then store it and it will be ok and ready for the next time you play . If you are a high cap hero I would reccomend having 2 batteries anyway . Basically take the gun to the shop and find the largest mah lipo you can fit in it and job done ..

Comment

hi again, what about the imax b6 charger on ebay. It costs £30 and the reviews say its good. thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThE LeGenD I know a fair amount about AEG's and i am in the sport. Find out more about ThE LeGenD
              Working...
              X