Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

King arms M4 COLT CQB or G&P m4 magPul sentry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King arms M4 COLT CQB or G&P m4 magPul sentry...

People

Out of the two above AEG rifle,which one is good?Price is kinda similar about 300 included delivery to UK.

1. G&P M4 MAGPUL TYPE
    2. KING ARMS m4 colt CQB with bolt lock function

One thing I like about king arms is that,it has got bolt lock function when ran out of bb which g&p m4 doesnt have it.

However g&P has got a really nice handguard and good look. I am quite confused,dont even known which to choose.

I want your advise urgent as I will buy one of this rifle this week.
    I will shoot you all.

Re: King arms M4 COLT CQB or G&P m4 magPul sentry...

the first gun in the picture is king arms m4 colt cqb and second picture is G&P M4 MAGPUL type.
    I will shoot you all.

Comment

The G&P is a lovely looking shooter, the magpul reciever and parts are really really nice looking and well made too, plus with an 8mm bearing GB if my memory serves me correct, it would be a really good upgrade platform if you needed to, you can get them from the UK too and one place with the added bonus of an 18month warrenty. Thats my choice, its a little differant and could well be very desirable too. Magpul FTW.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The KA is apparently a real b*** to get into and maintain, and isnt easily compatible with other parts. Id go for the G+P

Comment

Yh just bough G&P LOL....!!I cant wair until it arrive it the post hahahah!!
          I will shoot you all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
          Working...
          X