Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which make?

Hi all,

This has probably been asked plenty of times before now, but ive been looking at different guns and was just wondering which make is the better out of ICS or Ares. if anyone can shed some light on this and help me out here then that would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Re: Which make?

I have ics m4 and it is exellent quality,I love it. I would recommend it to people
    I will shoot you all.

Comment

I can only make a bias comment on the ICS as I've used quite a few ICS Guns (M4, M4 again (diff model, much older) and MP5A2).

They last.

They're reliable.

I'm actually using ICS' pinion gear (so far 5,000 rounds) on my Systema Turbo motor, which has a pinion gear notorious for stripping (and it did for me, after about 4,000 rounds!) . So if you compare the part quality in that respect they're fantastic internally.

Split design gearbox? Win, in my opinion. You can break the gun down and change a spring, have her all back together again in 5 minutes. Hell I can do a video for you to show you if you want.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

i have used a few ics guns.
        the ics gears tend to be very noisy which is due to the way the gears are made meaning they dont mesh so smoothly but they are super strong and are great guns with good range and accuracy straight form the box they also have a high torque motor and good quality sylicon shrouded wiring .dont know about the sportsline models as i havnt used any of them but i was told the only diferance is they have a plastic body and dont have a high torque motor but i may be wrong so wait for a few more replys as im sure they are also great.
        as for ares my bro has one of the sa80s and its great quality hes had it about six months, i havnt had it apart yet as it hasnt broken so dont know what the internals are like but i havnt heard anything bad about them yet.
        Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

yes,the ics is a great gun,get it bought!!:D
          old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

ares have amazing exterior but the efficiantcy straight out of the box is poor .

ares intervention looks quality but you wont be happy when you find out the spring in the bolts are running only 285 fps

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Swift Find out more about Swift
              Working...
              X