Advice on springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on springs

I am stuck I am deciding between two makes of spring (element/shs) and I don't know what rating to get. I would like to have a decent rate of fire on an 8.4 at around 300-310 fps (cqb).
    I would be grateful if a few of you more experienced players can recommend me a high quality spring(make/rating).
    Cheers JCSsharpshooter
    sigpic

Re: Advice on springs

Well I've not used either make of spring for some time, but for about 300 -310 mark your looking at an M90-M100 spring.

Personally I use the Madbull springs nowdays in most my AEGs when I tune them up as of those available to me locally they are the best I've used

Comment

Ok cheers mate
      sigpic

Comment

M90.
        If you are having to use an M100 to get 310 you have air seal issues which need to be looked at. An M100 is upto 330fps (if it's guarder it's closer to 345), I think the guarder M90s are good for about 320fps under ideal situations.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I am thinking of getting an element m95 spring. As I think the last owner of my gun left the spring compressed causing lower fps.
          sigpic

Comment

I uses shs m90s and i get 334 -/+5fps over 100 shots on my chrony. But its up to you what you use best advice get both fit both see what works best for you there cheap enough These days.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Cheers for all of the replies. I shall be ordering a shs m90 tonight .
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JCSsharpshooter Love anything that gets the adrenaline going. Fishing motorcross and airsoft are what I live for :D Find out more about JCSsharpshooter
              Working...
              X