HELP!! plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! plz

Right i am new to sniping and i was looking to buy the 'Tokyo Marui SSR VSR-10 G-Spec' and i only have £100 to upgrade with. I am not to sure how much it will cost all in all. I would like to get it up to 500fps ish, give or take. But i was told that i would need to upgrade everything else to make it more durable?? or is there a better gun i could get for £200ish???? some1 plz help

Re: HELP!! plz

You are not going to get a good , upgraded boltie out of the box at all right now and if you upgraded it would be at least £400ish , sniping is a very expensive role . You were told correctly you would need to upgrade parts to allow for the higher fps but you do not need to upgrade a g-spec as although the gun is not perfect , it is accurate and quiet and perfect for learning the basics before you splash on the upgrades to get it to shoot 70 meters when you can't shoot straight or sneak.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Power is the thing you should worry about least. The stock power will be able to lift .36g bbs. Upgrade the barrel and hop up first, you could do them both for £100.
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

The vsr is a very good gun quality wise also the only gun I have ever seen that increases its fps when the hop is on . As said before me in this thread ,fps is not the only thing that makes a good sniper gun . And if you want any gun to fire at 500fps you will have to upgrade it for it to do so without munching it's internals .

Comment

Of course you could always go for the far cheaper JG Bar-10 clone then spend 200ish on upgrades (Starts with high fps too) though the build quality will be questionable.
          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by reeseman25 View Post
            Right i am new to sniping and i was looking to buy the 'Tokyo Marui SSR VSR-10 G-Spec' and i only have £100 to upgrade with. I am not to sure how much it will cost all in all. I would like to get it up to 500fps ish, give or take. But i was told that i would need to upgrade everything else to make it more durable?? or is there a better gun i could get for £200ish???? some1 plz help

Have you ever skirmished before?

Comment

Good question bravo! If so, have you ever used a sniper rifle before in a skirmish?
              Originally posted by psirus101
              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reeseman25 Find out more about reeseman25
              Working...
              X