Collapse

KJ Works Glock 23 barrels and holsters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJ Works Glock 23 barrels and holsters?

I've been looking for a new pistol, after my current springer cheapy gave up.
    I've allready decided that since I'm getting into serious playing, a GBB would be worth getting, rather than wasting cash on annother cheap springer.

as such, I'm looking at the KJ Works Glock 23. I'm allready lead to believe that extra mags and most internal parts are easily available. and since it allready has a metal slide, I don't need to worry about externals.

However, one thing I would like to fit would be a threaded outer barrel, so I can play around with fitting a supressor. is such a thing available?
    and while we are at it, are upgrade/replacement inner barrels available aswell?

also, will these fit polymer holsters designed to carry the G23/19, or are they like the TM glock 17s, and just a bit too wide?
    Not actually a builder
    Not actually called Bob.

Re: KJ Works Glock 23 barrels and holsters?

The KJW is a clone of the TM G17 in most respects, except for the barrel length and frame size. This unfortunatly means that (as far as i'm aware) there are no threaded outer barrels currently available for it. Inner barrels are no problem though, the one's made for the KSC/KWA G19 should fit.

Fraid i don't know about the holsters, can't stand plastic ones.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bobthebuilder Find out more about bobthebuilder
    Working...
    X