We tech m4a1 aeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We tech m4a1 aeg

Hi guys, now before I start I love the look of the M4A1 which is why I've chosen it, I'm looking at what to buy as my first gun. I've done A LOT of research and have narrowed it down to the New WE TECH M4A1 AEG. The reviews all seem to be 5 star and they say it's well underpriced and punches well above its weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMLvP...e_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbHy9...e_gdata_player

Anyone had any first hand experience with it or have any feedback?

Re: We tech m4a1 aeg

This hasn't gone to plan lol

Comment

Try looking through the reviews chap. Or do a search.

Comment

It will be the same as any other m4 although branded WE, and this being their first aeg i wouldnt choose it over a more well know aeg producer such as g&p, g&g etc.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm being out off the fact that the battery is in the handgrip and I cannot fit a RIS/RAS to it for torches etc
          P

What M4 would you guys recommend? I'm not fussed about maintenance. Just need to match my criteria

- Full Metal
          - Metal Gearbox
          - Upgradable
          - reliable
          - RIS/RAS
          - Under £200

???

Comment

Well no M4 is full metal, the grip is made of nylon fiber. The only guns that I can think of for that price are either the CYMA M4 or the G&G Raider. Possibly Dboys?

Having a full metal gun doesn't make it better at all. My AK-74 weighs almost 4kgs and it is a lump to carry round. At the end of the day plastic and metal do the same thing. Metal can be as fragile as plastic too. You need to find a balance between amazing internals and good externals. At the end of the day, replacing the body of an M4 is much easier than replacing the crappy gears in it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Benkid Find out more about Benkid
            Working...
            X