Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best battery for ka Troy crane stock

As title please
    Not so bothered about the rof that's a bonus but more for lasting the longest amount of time
    I'm not a trigger happy person more of single shot as the length of the barrel I'm using

All help appreciated

Thanks
    Wedge

Re: Best battery for ka Troy crane stock

if your not using lipo why not use a viper 9.6 1600 split pack

if your using lipo use a 7.4 2400 20-25c split two cell lipo

Comment

I had a king arms troy m7. And it is 11.1 lipo ready out the box. Trigger response is mint, and one 11.1 lasted me a whole weekend, but they are cheap enough to get a spare anyways. Worked absolutely flawlessly, and for them occasions where single shot just won't do, it spits beebs out at around 28 rounds per second.
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Re: Best battery for ka Troy crane stock

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
        I had a king arms troy m7. And it is 11.1 lipo ready out the box. Trigger response is mint, and one 11.1 lasted me a whole weekend, but they are cheap enough to get a spare anyways. Worked absolutely flawlessly, and for them occasions where single shot just won't do, it spits beebs out at around 28 rounds per second.
        It's not the m7 though mate its the mrf limited edition so don't know if it's 11.1 ready so might go7.4 split cell as metioned above

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wedge75 airsofting 12 months june 9th 2010 Find out more about wedge75
        Working...
        X