Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Upgrade Options... HELP!

Hi All,

I have a G&P Enforcer which is completely standard, which I'm completely in love with!

It's currently chrono'ing a consistent 325FPS which is just right really for the sights I play... however, I want to improve the range and grouping.. it's range is pretty good for a short weapon, but I'm sure it can be better with a few upgrades.

Everything else is perfect, it's just range and accuracy/grouping that I want to improve on.

I believe the best way of achieving this is by getting a tightbore barrel fitted but not sure what diameter or length the enforcer is best with (I think barrel length is 300mm, can strip and find out no problems)

Just wondering if people can offer any advice on that? I'm looking to spend as little as possible realy, but happy to pay for things if it's going to improve it!

Also, looking for a nice silencer for it, so any advice on that is great

Thankyou!
    Aaron

Re: M4 Upgrade Options... HELP!

dunno how true it is but i heard that extending the barrel will increase range. so the likes of adding a silencer to the barrel will help. well thats what i heard.
    sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

The most important thing for range is the hop-up, barrel length makes very little difference (if any). If you want range and accuracy, i've heard a combo of Madbull hop rubber, madbull hop up chamber, and madbull tightbore does great. Look up the barrel length of your gun if you don't know it, I'm sure it'll be on the internet somewhere.

Comment

Mines a 300mm barrel.. So I'll replace that with a 6.03 mad bull tightbore, new hop up too.. Anyone got a link to a hop up set?

Comment

Well we're only allowed to link to zero one on this forum, they sell hop chambers but im not sure if they sell madbull ones

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/advanc...eywords=hop+up

Comment

ah. so i was completely wrong then hahahaha! cheers for the advice
            sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

No worries

Comment

Mad bull or guarder clear for the hop both are pretty good