Airsoft Sites In Leeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Sites In Leeds?

Hi there I'm moving up too Leeds and need to find a new site. Does anyone know any sites relatively close to Leeds? cheers

Re: Airsoft Sites In Leeds?

http://www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk/...he-sanh-woods/
    this isnt far from leeds

Comment

Op Tac at Sheffield - The Stan, old Stanley tools factory, awesome fun for cqb.
      Brit Tac Sheffield, another cqb site, so-so reviews but not tried it.

Cerebus? In Leeds near Horsforth.
      Couple over Bradford (Sorry, silent T - Bratfud) Quite a few about.

If you want to give the Stan a bash let me know chap, only at Wakefield so may not be too far from you.
      Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Thanks bud will have a look at the stan. I had a look at cerebus and looks amazing and is in the centre of Leeds pretty much but says its closed, do you know if the site is going to open again?

Comment

Its an old office and works I think, used to be on my beat way back when, think it still opens now and again as some of my chums were there about 2 months ago perhaps?
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

The urban site of Cerberus's has now closed, they have a few sites over your way and always run regular games. The Stan in Sheffield is an urban site with limited outside areas and, Brit Tac is pure CQB with no outside play. Would like to know more about the so-so reviews of Brit Tac?

Comment

I dont know how far this is from you but i dont think its that far....

you could try Camp anzio in leek, I personally feel its the best site in the country. Mixture of outdoor and indoor and really well run. Its a first and only site as well

Comment

Hi there mate,

You could check out Airsoft Commando. We are situated not far from leeds at Brotherton near Ferrybridge. We are a small UKARA registered woodland site run by airsofters for airsofters. Follow the link to our forum and introduce yourself. Prices are really reasonable at £15 for non-members and £10 for members walk on. Annual membership is only £30. NB we run midcaps only so no spray and prayers please!
                http://www.airsoftcommandoforum.com
                http://www.airsoftcommando.moonfruit.com

Comment

Brittac do wpodland games as well use a couple of woodlands barnesly way. Theres a fair few sites around leeds.

Comment

Dude, make sure u pop down to The Stan (ive got some videos on my youtube channel) its pretty varied for CQB. Brittac is also great fun (also have a vid), especially pistol/shotty events. Cerberus was ok-ish, ill let you make your own mind up on that one.. First and only woodland in huddersfield was great fun and i dont usually like woodland :/

Ps. I live in Bradford
                    Check out my CQB gaming action on my channel at:
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/BONUSR0UND?feature=watch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
                    Working...
                    X