new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the forum

hey im a 2 year regular gunman player and im new to this forums rules ect i have a site membership but no ukara as yet (havent needed it) is it needed to buy second hand on this forum as i know some forums are botherd and others are not on second hand goods as the ukara does not cover second hand sales ect , names dan btw hi lol
    thanks ..

Re: new to the forum

Even for second hand buys most if not all sellers will ask for proof that you are a skirmisher. If you are a regular at Gunman why not have a word with Josh about getting a UKRAPA number, probably the easiest way. No seller is going to risk a five grand fine or being locked up for the sake of a toy gun.

Comment

i have my site membership slip thingy filled out and stamped by joshwaaa but havent got round to sorting the ukara gubbins out as i buy most of my kit second hand on the gma forum and it hasnt been a problem as everyone there knows me lol

Comment

I think you`ve answered your own question there. As you state, the people on the Gunman forum know you, people on here probably won`t. I`m pretty sure Josh can sort you out a number fairly quickly.

Comment

UKARA almost covers second hand sales. It allows the Players to verify they are a skirmisher and have the right to buy it. Unfortunately the Player simply cant check it themselves so have to ask a Retailer who is not obliged to check it.

One reason UKARA does not cover second hand sales is because it doesn't benefit the Retailers and they refuse to let Players access to the database for persona sales. (Unless the Player asks a Retailer and even then they may not do so).

What UKARA forget is that second hand sales is a big market and they really are missing out.

With any sale. It is the responsability of the seller to verify the buyer is eligable to purchase. So if you can show them your a skirmisher you shouldnt have any issues.

Comment

cool , well until i get my ukara sorted do you think people on here will take a photocopy of my site membership for now, as thts pretty much all i have lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deagle 15 year airsoft vet , done most of it .... refining it all now Find out more about Deagle
            Working...
            X