Cheap scar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap scar?

Is it possible to get a scar that costs up to £200? or are they all more expensive?
    cheers
    Armory:
    A&K M249 - A&K Dragunov - CYMA AK47-s - JG G36C - JG Scorpion - Warrior L96 - JG M4A1 - KS P90

Re: Cheap scar?

dboys scar?

Comment

if you are lucky you may be able to get an ares for £200 but it would be at a stretch

Comment

Or you could talk to the guy selling a VFC for £200 at the moment on these very forums :p

Unless he takes the great deal of a two tone L85 hes been offered as swaps

On another note, the dboys is apparently meant to be very good for the price! Much better built than the Ares and comparable to the Classic Army guns.

If you can stretch to it though, I recommend the G&G... its the best all rounder IMHO, much better internally than the VFC and comparable to it in external quality.
        Last edited by spetsnazdave87; 5 December, 2009, 20:42.

Comment

okay cheers. I may consider a the G&G then.
          Armory:
          A&K M249 - A&K Dragunov - CYMA AK47-s - JG G36C - JG Scorpion - Warrior L96 - JG M4A1 - KS P90

Comment

and good luck getting a dboys in this country or importing one as they are not rohs compliant as the paint and metal contain lead which is not allowed in this country due to airsoft guns being classed as toys the same as xbox 360's hence they have to use lead free solder.

Try to find a ca or star/ares and you wont go far wrong.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Oh right didnt know that about the Dboys. I wouldnt go for the ares really, its extremely plasticky and similar money to the G&G

Comment

Must admit i have had them all barring the JLS. For less than £200 go for a Dboys or AGM, clones of the CA and not bad with it.

If its quality you are after VFC and G&G, i have a VFC now and must admit it pips the G&G just on external quality but not by much.

Star/Ares i would say are better than the CA just because of the nightmare of getting the gear box out if anything goes wrong.

Me i would get the guys VFC for £200 bargain or what?
                TM m4a1 socom, Vfc Kac pdw, Vfc 416, Umarex m27, KA svd ( aeg and spring), Magpul pdr, Army R50, TM Deagle, TM Hicapa 4.3, TM snub nose revolver.

Comment

If I had £200 spare Id have that right now tbh. My magpul projects eating all my money :p

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                    If I had £200 spare Id have that right now tbh. My magpul projects eating all my money :p

Om nom nom nom nom nom nom

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kartboy55 Find out more about kartboy55
                      Working...
                      X