Scope for jg aug steyr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scope for jg aug steyr

Ok I was thinking of the JG aug steyr for first gun but I was unsure what scope or sight to put on it. I have come across Variable Power Scope 3-9 x 32 but im unsure because it might be too much magnification, so what scope would you recommend, preferably with a link please. Oh and I only have £25

Peter

Re: Scope for jg aug steyr

i would get the 3-9x32 or a 3-9x40 as you can always change the magnification to only 3x, thats what i have on my jg aug a3

Archuth
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Comment

Ok does it come with scope rings to mount on or do i have to buy them seperately, also could you link a cheap red to sight?

Peter

Comment

it doesn't come with the scope rings i wouldn't think and sorry but no links to other retailers allowed, but you might want to look through zeroone
        Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Comment

ok thanks. I think ill just stick with buying a Cyma cm028 as i would like to make a russian kit with a skorpion :D . Thanks anyway guys, but just one last question, is the AK47 definately good in woodland as i dont like the g36c.

Peter

Comment

Another option for the AUG is an EoTech with an aditional 4x magnifier which can be flipped in/out for sniping or close quarters. This is the setup I have and it works brilliantly. Yes it costs a little more than £25 but it would be worht saving up for. You can get both from the evil bay quite cheaply if you look round.

Shown here on a G36 but you should get the idea

The problem with the CYMA AK's is that they are lacking the side mounting points for the scope mount on the lower reciever and it's a little trickier getting sight mounts for AK's anyway. AK's are great for woodland and if you get the folding stock versions they're not too bad for CQB but then again the AUG is a great all-rounder coz of it's bullpup construction. At the end of the day get the AEG you like the look of best.
            Last edited by Bannog; 11 December, 2009, 23:14.
            There's no place like sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pointblank Find out more about Pointblank
            Working...
            X