• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Chronograph ?

x3200

Comment

I have a madbull V2 which is working perfectly. Haven't compared it to other chrono's yet but it seems to be in the rough area or where I am expecting so I am pretty sure it is working well.
      "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
        I have a madbull V2 which is working perfectly. Haven't compared it to other chrono's yet but it seems to be in the rough area or where I am expecting so I am pretty sure it is working well.
        My Marui 1911 reads 864fps on Madbull chronos...
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Then you're doing it wrong :p
          "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Have a ufc. Works ok for me.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
            "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Wahey! Thanks for sending him to my thread blytm!
              (you remembered about the commisson didn't you !)
              Originally posted by Tiercel
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Auto Freak Find out more about Auto Freak
              Working...
              X