Converse Warrior boots any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converse Warrior boots any good?

Does anyone wear the Converse Warrior boots at all?

Thinking about getting some. Any others worth considering in the £80 price bracket?

Done an extensive search however all reviews seem to be from some time ago and I know boots get re-designed/updated etc so always nice to hear (recent) reviews and other options in my price range!

Re: Converse Warrior boots any good?

Had a pair for years and other than being a bit grubby from woodland play they hardly show any wear!

Fantastic bit of kit!
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

i have ablack pair fpor works and after 2 years they are still going strong, and i do 12 hour shifts, the desert pair for game use are fine also. well worth the money
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Love mine to bits, damn near invincible and as comfy as trainers.

Comment

Mines survived 7months in Afghan, they are solid boots, not as comfy as lowas but still worth the price tag!

Comment

I would never think converse boots would of been good for this sorta thing. Lol
            sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

Thanks guys.

Does anyone have the dessert coloured ones? Do they get ruined playing in woodland etc?

Comment

1.jpg

Comment

Mine are dessie they are manky but nothing a session with a brush wont sort so no, woodland will not ruin them unless your idea of airsofting means a dry cleaned and pressed uniform every morning :p

Originally posted by original poster View Post
                  Thanks guys.

Does anyone have the dessert coloured ones? Do they get ruined playing in woodland etc?
                  Originally posted by Fenriz
                  I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Sounds good, I'll get them ordered!

Comment

Only think I would say against them is that they have an odd sizing. All shoe/boot manufacturers sing to their own song a little bit but converse are an odditity unto themselves. All the sizes seem to be a 2/5 of a size too big compared to standard sizing, even if you get the stated UK equivilant. Still, everyones feet are different so maybe they will fit you perfectly.
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                        Only think I would say against them is that they have an odd sizing. All shoe/boot manufacturers sing to their own song a little bit but converse are an odditity unto themselves. All the sizes seem to be a 2/5 of a size too big compared to standard sizing, even if you get the stated UK equivilant. Still, everyones feet are different so maybe they will fit you perfectly.
                        Thanks for letting me know, I'll start with a size 10 and see how I get on with them!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                        X