Kart M14 Advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kart M14 Advice.

Can anyone help me i need to know if kart is a good make of airsoft guns as i am trying to buy an m14 ebr kart and not so sure if i should or not so i need advice.

If you help me i will share your name with newcomers to this forum.

thanks renegade

Re: Kart M14 Advice.

My advice?

Don't get one. You will regret it!

You're welcome.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 1 to the above.
      They are shocking.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Kart arn't generally reguarded as being good. Whilst I can't fault my own Kart M14 EBR (bar the fact the weight is obscene and it needed a few screws replacing as they were made of cheese), I would suggest looking at either regular Cyma or Tokyo Marui M14's or if you must have an EBR, save your money for a G&P (or G&G).
          AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Ive heard the (I cant believe Im about to say this) G&G ones are a vast improvement over earlier models too.
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

And yet mine Pisses all over the TM M14 I used to own.Range and accuracy is better and its had about 100,000 rounds easily without cleaning or maintenance and its still going strong.

Comment

And the hundreds of others who owned them and the front end fell off or the gearbox required complete replacement within 100 rounds (Myself included).

Comment

Indeed, Mines performs flawlessly (well, accuracy can be a bit all over the place but I blame than on a crappy batch of bio bb's that left residue I can't seem to remove from the inner barrel). However I've seen and heard of too many falling apart, snapping or just not working to recommend them without feeling guilty :P
                  AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I have a kart ebr and I never found out how bad it was. coz before I even fired it I replaced the gears and motor, hop up etc as well as lock threading the screws. So I suppose it depends on what you want to do with it. Coz if your wanting it to work amazing out the box, then buy sumthing else. But if your happy to spend a bit on it then I would recomend it. Plus on a extra note I also have a g&p ebr kit fitted on a tm m14 socom and it looks exactly the same kit. So it may be cheaper buying the kart and upgrading the whole gear box than a g&g or tm version plus the kit.

Comment

dont
                      i had one,did loads to strengthen it and stop things falling off or wobbling ,sold it and then the gearbox semi lever broke an is not TM compatible,i ended up replacing the whole gearbox out of goodwill..... just dont

Comment

Save up for the G&G one! It is well worth it! I bought one a couple of months ago and it performs flawlessly; with great accuracy range and rof (although you'll find yourself using semi auto a lot more with an EBR so ROF isn't a massively important factor) The G&G one is also well balanced and doesn't have the ridiculously uneven weight-balance of the Kart M14 EBR
                        sigpic

Comment

Choose the lightest one. I use mine for the first game only. It needs some kind of ris mounted wheels on it. Obviously nobbly tires.

Comment

i have a kart and i look after my guns and quite frankly its shocking!!! its breaks a lot no end of problems ... when it does work its great...when it works though!!! i really would buy one i was impatient and wished i had saved for a more expensive one

Comment

wouldnt* lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TeamRenegade Find out more about TeamRenegade
                              Working...
                              X