Best Gbb pistol for £200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Gbb pistol for £200

Right need a new Gbb pistol going to spend about £200 must be powerful and have good range.
    WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET??
    what do you mean a valid defence ?

Re: Best Gbb pistol for £200

I would say to defo go down the TM route. The best thing from there is to go to a local shop and have a feel of some pistols, see how the feel in the hand, what the weight is like, and there mag and accessory availability. Most retailers will gas a mag and let you feel the kick and see the slide action. Its all down to you then. Personal Preference.

Personally I would recommend a Sig P226 or a Glock. Im not into 1911's so these are the best Ive used. I also heard the PX4 is quite could although I havenever used one.

Good Luck, Jack
    If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Dont know if i can reply as on the sales this counts as bumping but sorry mods. Cheers pal have had glocks and 1911's prefer the glock but wouldnt mind trying p226 or px4 but now really looking for performance as i love all pistols really

Comment

The sig is an outstanding piece of kit. I had two chrome one and looked abit like laura croft, but grown men find it hard to laugh when there pinned down by an 18 year old with two chroe guns

Comment

Yeah can understand they wouldnt haha so whats one of the best makes for a sig in black as i manage to scratch anything chrome

Comment

TM is your best bet for any make of pistol.
            Mags readily available for the most part, and don't break as much as say Bells :hurr:

I would however also recommend WE. A controversial make, but I find them quite good from what I've seen.

Ps. PX4s are nice! Or an FN 5-7!
            Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
            Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
            Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
            Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
              TM is your best bet for any make of pistol.
              Mags readily available for the most part, and don't break as much as say Bells :hurr:

I would however also recommend WE. A controversial make, but I find them quite good from what I've seen.

Ps. PX4s are nice! Or an FN 5-7!
              I forgot about the 5-7. It too is a cracking gun, but I disagree with the WE. I have a 1911 at the minute and I just want rid of it. Nothing wrong with the gun I just cant get on with it at all.

Jack

Comment

I have a TM M92F that I absolutely love.

The WE one is MUCH heavier if weight is your thing, about 1.2kilos as opposed to about 720grams for the TM.

Comment

Originally posted by original poster View Post
                  I have a TM M92F that I absolutely love.

The WE one is MUCH heavier if weight is your thing, about 1.2kilos as opposed to about 720grams for the TM.
                  Very true, and my WE hates the cold. You have the perfect shot lined up and end up with a face full of gas.

Jack

Comment

If your after a metal slide and a heavy realistic weight pistol KWA ns2 pistols are fantastic.

Comment

For £200, you could get a TM Hi-Capa 5.1, a couple of mags, and nine-ball routers for them. That would be a great use of the money!
                      sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

Ive tried WE my first one was amazing and i loved it then bought another and it was dreadful so staying away from them, thinking about a gun that is a little bit unusual so going to steer away from glocks,m9s and 1911s. Would consider possibly a hi cappa or sig. So then is the question what can i actually get for £200?

Comment

Any TM really, PX-4 is jolly good fun, have a look at the XDM 40 or 45, pretty epic by all accounts.
                          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Unusual...

Get one of those Dan Wesson walking sticks that also fires BBs.
                            Oh, my bad - it's not a walking stick. It is in fact a pistol (used by The Joker (Jack Nicholson) in the Batman film by the look of it)

You may need to treat yourself to one of the velocity reduction kits, but even with one of those fitted, what a damn nice looking shooter.

Comment

Px4 I would recommend
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zaak23 Find out more about zaak23
                              Working...
                              X