Llm01 which one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Llm01 which one

Right so I own a ares l85 with ris and am after all the bling to go with it from what I have read there are 2 brands o llm01 replicas VFC and Element I am not fussed about the IR capabilities as I don't have NVGS form pictures the VFC one looks closer to the real thing, are there any more makes for llm01 replicas and could people please let me know of any first hand experience with either of the above as i am leaning towards the VFC one however I know it only has one battery. How bright is the light as that is the only thing I think I will use much?

Cheers
    John

Re: Llm01 which one

the element one is miles better than the VFC. I have both and I wish i had bought 2 element ones as the build quality is excellent compared to the VFC.
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Right cheers is the laser accurate for airsoft as I saw a review that said it was way to low even at the highest elevation also the blue around the laser is it metallic or not as I believe on the real one there metallic. Keep the replies coming.

Cheers
      John

Comment

Certainly the element one if the IR functions don't bother you, never had a VFC one but saw a lot of complaints on here about how picky it was on batteries or just didn't work out of the box.

As far as finding one just google "Element ELM01"
        Should get you more results than looking for LLM01.

Comment

the blue ring is on the real one, and the element one has both an ir light and laser! win! for only £80!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9utEVS5YrQ

Comment

Cheers people and a special thanks to tisane who seem to post on everything I put lol will have a look under elm01.

Cheers
            John

Comment

i have two element LLM01's and both are complete and utter shite, i would happily trade both of them for a dead rat and then feel sorry for the guy i traded them with. The element models are incredibly fussy about batteries and even when you find some that work, the unit drains the batteries anyway. All the functions work fine, but, getting to them via switch is just terrible.

payed £35 each for them, never again.

but at the end of the day i could have had a lemon/s. these were bought from a well-ish known HK supplier and most if not all the reviews on the product are bad.

but despite the electrics being shit, the external quality is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAK 01 View Post
                Cheers people and a special thanks to tisane who seem to post on everything I put lol will have a look under elm01.

Cheers
                John
                No problems :D

But as Tom says above its the Element ones that are utter shite.

I got the two mixed up sorry it was the VFC I had and apart from the single battery instead of double the VFC worked flawlessly for me, and looked a lot better than the Element too.

Oh and the VFC is VLM01 if your searching

Comment

Originally posted by ARPAT tom View Post
                  ,i would happily trade both of them for a dead rat and then feel sorry for the guy i traded them with.
                  I can get hold of a dead rat if you are interested in a trade, I might be able to use the 2 to make 1 good unit

Comment

I picked up one of the Element ones from G1098 about a month back and I think it's immensely good.

The only problem is that it goes through batteries like I go through cake on an empty stomach. Buying a set for a day is fine, they'll last you. But even if you leave the damn thing switched off the battery drains completely in less than two days.

It also uses CR123A camera batteries, two of them. Which costs about £14.

£14 for every day you want to make any use of it at all.

It works fantastically well, the batteries just drain insanely fast.

Just my 2 pence.

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
                    : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
                    AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                      I can get hold of a dead rat if you are interested in a trade, I might be able to use the 2 to make 1 good unit
                      if it's large enough to feed a 11 foot common boa then yes...

Comment

£14 for cr123a's? you need to shop around more! I thought we were expensive at £3 each!

Comment

the shop at the mall do a pound for one, or two pound for two and I think if you ask nicely, three pound for three.
                          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

I use rechargeble CR123s in my element - good ones can be reused hundreds of times . Had no problems with mine

Comment

Ah yeah, I'd forgotten you could get rechargeable ones, epic fail.

I think they'll be my next purchase.

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
                              : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
                              AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FLAK 01 Find out more about FLAK 01
                              Working...
                              X