Collapse

G&G cm16 fps which spring and gears !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G cm16 fps which spring and gears !!!

my g&g gear box has just cracked though
    and while the guys fitting a new reinforced gearbox shell ive asked him to fit me an m105 spring,
    now with this spring and a madbull hopup rubber & nub and systema 6.03 tight bore will this bring me over 340-350 fps ?
    if not would it be worth fitting an g&p m120 spring instead ?
    also while its appart is it worth fitting g&g hardened gears ?

sorry for being a noob and if this question gets asked alot just want to get my gun right
    also not looking to massively increase the fs just the range but obviously they must go hand in hand ?

Re: G&G cm16 fps which spring and gears !!!

1) M100 = 100 mps/.2g = 1 Joule = 328 fps/.2g.
    2) Hardened gears sound good but not worthwhile if not abusing them and/or they cost a premium.
    3) Hop and barrel diameter effects range most, and with that set up range will be pretty good.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I STRONGLY advise you put in an m90 spring or you WILL NOT pass the chrono with all those upgrades at most sites, since the fps limit tends to be 350 max. If you want a DMR with a tiny range advantage, yet atleast 15metre min engagement distance go ahead, but id go with regular aeg velocity, since fps make very little difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
        1) M100 = 100 mps/.2g = 1 Joule = 328 fps/.2g.
        2) Hardened gears sound good but not worthwhile if not abusing them and/or they cost a premium.
        3) Hop and barrel diameter effects range most, and with that set up range will be pretty good.
        thanks proto was thinking of hardend gears as some one i know is selling a set cheap
        marshi ill get it chrono'd when i get it back and see how its firing but as i said im not looking to go over 340 - 350 fps as i want to be able to use it at various sites

Comment

Depends on how good the compression is, some people get 330 FPS out of an M100, others get 320fps, if you are like me then the gun will go over the 350 mark, I'm going to try an M90 in mine made by guarder.
          Guarder springs tend to punch higher as they are setup with .25s in mind, so that 100mps is with a .25 rather than a .20.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

was thinking of using .25 or .28 as i heard there better allround for an aeg but if the guns chronod with .20 and its to high but its with in limits with .25 or .28 then what would happen ?

Comment

Im getting 328 on the dot with an m90. So unless you have really bad compression / airleaks go for either an m100 or m90.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

hmm if its going to be around the 350 mark i may just use it for woodland then and get a cqb weapon for cqb
                btw thanks for the info guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

minisam92 Find out more about minisam92
                Working...
                X