• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New GBB Pistol advice?

TM Sig, or Px4
    If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

I'd echo the P226 as well for something a little different!

Comment

I recently purchased a TM XDM and then a couple of WE Glock 18C's. I love my XDM, but I'll need to shell out loads for a genuine serpa that fits. The WE Glocks however have accessories available everywhere and they are really good TM compatible gbb's that were half the price of a TM!
        I often find myself running with the Glock as my secondary as I have a serpa that fits onto my chest plus it is too much fun to use 50 round long mags in full auto! Anyway, that's my 2p....

Comment

I have 30+ pistols and love TM 1911s. However I am currently having a love affair with my CZ75 after owning it for a year and never really using it. It needed a decent lube and now runs very nicely and is pretty accurate too.

Comment

I have actually also been looking at a CZ75 as there's a Co2 version but it's currently out of stock

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
              Is that available in the UK? All I find directs me to the KSC version sold in Japan mainly. I wasn't aware it was branded under KWA (yet).
              i think i did find one in the uk, but i cant remember where it was, but i have found a shop in eire thats has them for around 140 euros w/o shipping...which is an extra 20 euros
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

well ive found it for £115 delivered

Comment

na..forget about it,you cant get any mags anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by WeeManDan View Post
                    I have actually also been looking at a CZ75 as there's a Co2 version but it's currently out of stock
                    Don't get the CO2 CZ. It'll be shooting 500 FPS, and have that horrible 'NBB with Blowback' design.

Comment

The TM Px4 is fun but if its used a lot be aware of wear issues on the rotating barrel. The TM FN 5-7 is nice too. The TM G18c is fun especially with 50 round mags plus the newer models dont suffer as much with the chilly willy factor. I run a TM G17 & love it. Mind you I primarily run a MP7 as a secondary just for the fun of it. Its modified but in confined spaces it scares the billy-o out of people with the noise & ROF :-)
                      EVER SWIFT, EVER SURE
                      Certa Cito

Comment

Bit of a TM fan, like the ones I have, also had KWA G-17, very nice, nothing bad to say and it went well, just migrated to TM due to cold weather. G-17's are great, PX-4 is just spot on, should never have sold the P226r and want the XDM.
                        HAve one G-17 with metal slide etc for good weather and a normal G-17 for winter. All good.
                        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Simple way to do it, look at the top three pistols you like:

1. Do TM make it? If yes buy it.

2. Do TM not make it but KWA do? Then buy it.

3. Do neither of them make it? No then pick your next favourite pistol.

4. Do WE, SG or Bell make it? Just no, seriously, no.

'FireKnife'
                          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WeeManDan Find out more about WeeManDan
                          Working...
                          X