X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock Holster

Hi guys
    im getting a cyma AEP glock and want to get a HIP holster.
    Ive seen a swiss arms one for under a tenner and preferably want the holster to be under £15
    Thanks

Re: Glock Holster

try searching Fobus holsters, they are great quality kydex holsters for a resonable price. I have had them for virtually every pistol i have onwed and they rock.

Comment

I have one for sale,designed for glock only. If you want I can send you some pictures,brand new and never been used.
      I will shoot you all.

Comment

They look awsome, and found some for £15
        whats the difference between paddle and belt?
        and will G17 holsters fit G18s?

Comment

I'd recommend shelling out quite a bit on a holster. A serpa is always worth the money, and although expensive, second hand they can be had for sometimes as low as 50/60 quid.

Comment

Paddle holster has a stabilising paddle to which the holster connects, the belt juts had a belt mounting unit without the paddle. if you can get a ROTO varient, you can loosen a screw on the back and adjust the angle of the draw to suit your game style.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
              They look awsome, and found some for £15
              whats the difference between paddle and belt?
              and will G17 holsters fit G18s?
              Like Lj_Tactical said the paddle ones have a large paddle which clips over your belt and the belt ones just have loops your belt threads through. The paddle is the better one IMO. It's also worth going for the roto version over the standard one. That way you can fit the holster to the thigh, molle and shoulder rigs.
              The G17 holsters will hold a G18 too.

Comment

Go onto Ebay and search for Bianchi or Safariland holsters, I cant reccomend them enough. Very secure and for my money protects your pistol far more than a Serpa.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Hi guys found a great looking holster on ebay;
                  search :SO19/SAS/Armed Police Glock 17, P226,P228 holster, R/L
                  (BTW is it fine to put what to search but not actually the retailer?)

Comment

Is there much of a differnece between left handed and right handed holsters apart from its more comfortable?

Comment

Hi guys this is the one i eventually got;
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
                      Mods please close

Comment

Hope you're left handed. If not this will be a right pain in the arse!
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FunkycHUNKY Scotsman Lost in England Find out more about FunkycHUNKY
                        Working...
                        X