p90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90

are p90 any good im have found a good one but i heard that they dont feed well the one i found is a ks p90

Re: p90

It's not the p90 that doesn't feed well it's often the p90 hicaps that misfeed. Would suggest saving up for either a Tm model or one of the Ca sportsline and use lowcaps - you still get 68rnds a mag, if you can't hit someone with that using hicaps ain't going to save you! :p

cyrano
    sigpic
    My Feedback

Comment

that or a Ca P90 proline series, thats what i got. new in the uk, search on google for it, under Wolf.
      sigpic

Comment

i used to have a TM P90 TR and never missed a beat, thinking about buying one again.
        thinks maybe he should go with the heard

Comment

thank you

Comment

Have used TM P90 TR for a while, low caps are great but hicap mags must be fully wound up and only 4/5 filled or they will jam.

Comment

TM seem to be the best, i've got a bog standard TM P90, and would say about the hicaps but i'm not seeing everyone else have said it, but i feel that useing low caps, you're got to think about what you shot and with the fake rounds in the mag, it makes the gun looks better

i will say, watch going through windows
              Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

or could use mid caps!

Comment

If you want a P90 that works exceptionally well by the TM and no other. As for the mags the HI-caps will feed fine if you do two things, Firstly maintain them! a little squirt of silicon every now and then and don't slam them into the gun. Secondly only fill them 3/4 full this helps the spring feed them into the mechanism properly.

Once you have your TM P90 dont waste money on pointless upgrades buy some Mid-caps! either the really really good SilverBack one's (not cheap) or the new Mag version. I haven't tried the Mag version yet but all there other mags are brilliant so these will probably be just as good.

Comment

add on from my post, if you get a box mag, i will say after seeing someone i know from school do it is to get a stock extender, use the sanyo p90 custom battery pack, set up a auto winding on the m16/4 mag, and try to upgrade it to fire at 320fps. that way, if you have a squad who all use p90s, which this guy dose, you have a support weapon gun, who even if you're somewhere that you can only use single shot, if the guy have a quick finger, you still got that support weapon
                    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Silverback Mid-Caps feed very well, 150rds each. I also have a few KS highcaps which seem to feed very well. Using a TM p90 btw.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nick Find out more about nick
                      Working...
                      X