G3a3 ris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3a3 ris?

Does the G3A3 have any RIS mounts? if so where? as i will be using it when i get it for both woodland and urba.. and dont want to find out it has no RIS mounts..
    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Re: G3a3 ris?

you could drill some mounts, or superglue, but theres actually a ris system, like the one of the JG G3 ras
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 December, 2009, 23:20.

Comment

As stock, no.

But as already suggested, you could attatch some yourself quite easily. If you're after a G3 with RIS, why not get the G3 RIS...?

Comment

If you want the ris for attaching accessories on for urban/cqb, you may find the g3 a bit long for cqb anyway

Comment

i have a classic army g3 offizier which is basicaly a cut down g3 with ris rails and the like. very nice gun. if you fancy it let me know as i tend to favour my thompson and m4 over it.

Comment

wel, ive got a long term arrangement with someone over a g3 Tokyo Marui SG1 version. But, would also like to be able to attach a torch, bipod, and maybe a laser on one side.. or even just two torches for the extra factor..
            "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raguri 5 years off, now looking at finally dusting off the ol' girl and getting some games in. Find out more about Raguri
            Working...
            X