SIG P226r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIG P226r

after christmas will be in the market for a sig sauer P226r and wondered what are the pros and cons of different makes? such as TM, KJW and KSC etc just wondering which is better than the other performance wise. i don't really mind about full metal more concerned with how they perform. all advice appreciated. cheers. Greg.
    trader rating

Re: SIG P226r

KSC because its damn badass.
    /thread
    Originally posted by bravotwozero
    And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

SigArms use the KJW version in their training school. Realistic enough for you?
      sigpic

Comment

I think KJ Works is all metal, so weighs good in the hand. TM is very light due to plastic slide.
        Happiness is a state of mind. It therefore follows that the source of happiness must lay within the mind.

Comment

Yes mate, the KJW is full metal. I'm not sure about the 226, but I know my 229 is less than 10 grams off from the weight of the real thing. That's why Sig use them.
          sigpic

Comment

The TM has some good metal slide/body kits that can be added afterwards though, but these cost a lot (£100ish for the Guarder set) and require a bit of work to fit I'm told.
            102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

alright cheers for the info. i did have a KJW sig P229 but traded it and regretted it as i loved it but life goes on. the only bad thing was it was a bit gas thirsty but that is not a problem. probs gonna stick with KJW. cheers everyone. Greg.

just want to know a bit more on the performance side if anyone has more info?
              trader rating

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GREG_BURTON Find out more about GREG_BURTON
              Working...
              X