Mad Bull 'Ultimate Hop Unit'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Bull 'Ultimate Hop Unit'

Just found this hop up whilst browsing the site and was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice and part some knowledge on it

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5366

Firstly, it says it has a LED tracer module and I was wondering if this works now means that normal mags with tracer BB's will now work? Defeating the need for a tracer mag/silencer.

Secondly, is this compatible with any AEG? As I currently have a ICS M4A1.

Thirdly, what improvements does the hop up give to the rifle in general, as my technical knowledge is abit scarce

Cheers

Re: Mad Bull 'Ultimate Hop Unit'

**cry**

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...imate+Hop+Unit

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

the chamber its self is only better than standard as it locks the hop setting. tracer bbs are in my opinion a gimick and a costly one at that.

the biggest difference you'll find in that kit is actually the rubber madbull blue is pretty much the best out there.
      Originally posted by B.E.N.
      Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

I'm with Pope... there is atleast 3 topics about this today!

The tracer unit is good if you want tracer, as the BB's are charged with light in the hop unit itself. No need for a special silencer etc.

Will work with most, ICS like to be awkward... so possibly not. You'd need an owner to confirm!

Comment

I just tried to fit my Madbull Ultimate hop in my ICS M4. No joy I'm afraid, it's more suited to the TM/G&P Style.

Edit: Improvement wise, the hop setting you choose is locked tight so no movement of your hop setting while firing.

Comment

What was the issue... if just wings too wide, then that is fairly common and easily solved?Y

Comment

Not just the wings the front mount where the spring sits against the front of the body seems to be too bulky. Definitely a no go with a plastic ICS.

Comment

They come with a very good rubber and once the hop is set, it won't move so you can simply forget about it.

I couldn't be without tracer rounds in dark/indoor games personally!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Priestpel Find out more about Priestpel
                Working...
                X