Tokyo Marui Recoil SCAR - Opinions/Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui Recoil SCAR - Opinions/Options

the honest, and quite blunt question is - why the hell do you need to be forking out on another gun at that price range when you already have the sopmod for woodland and the MP5 for CQB??!! (both of which are less than a few months old correct?)

Comment

Originally posted by iBakez View Post
      the honest, and quite blunt question is - why the hell do you need to be forking out on another gun at that price range when you already have the sopmod for woodland and the MP5 for CQB??!! (both of which are less than a few months old correct?)
      Bloddy hell, i thought my wife had signed up for a moment there. HaHa.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger11 View Post
        Bloddy hell, i thought my wife had signed up for a moment there. HaHa.
        LOL!!!!

Comment

Are we with the same woman?!
          Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by iBakez View Post
            This is an old post fella before I got the Sopmod

Comment

dammit - thats awkward

Comment

Originally posted by druid799 View Post
                You can fit an ordinary spring BUT the TM recoil ranges gearboxes are slightly different sized to a normal box so theres a good chance you'll kill it if you use a standard length springs in them . So I'd recommend Your best of using springs made by eagle6 (can't tell you we're to get them from as its against forum rules to link to other retailers , so google my friend ! ;-) )
                Three of my five TM recoils have had upgraded springs fitted and the only other thing I've done is replace the spring guide with a bearing spring guide , nothing else and there all running fine , oldest has been running for nearly 2&1/2yrs no probs at all .
                You are best of using an eagle6 spring yes, however you can use normal springs, but make sure you cut about 4 coils off or it will knacker it up. Happened to mine.!
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                  You are best of using an eagle6 spring yes, however you can use normal springs, but make sure you cut about 4 coils off or it will knacker it up. Happened to mine.!
                  then surely you would have to buy a higher powered spring if you are cutting coils off...too much hassle. Just get the E6 spring. Costs the same as a normal spring anyway.
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Very interesting thread, I am looking at a TM Recoil at present and this has been very helpful (found with Google search BTW)..

Comment

I've got the Scar-H recoil and it's a thing of beauty. It's standard out the the box, runs on 7.4 lipos quite happily, and I wish to marry it and let it bear my children! Problem is, still married to my harem of Systemas....
                      "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

yes get it..it will please the voices.
                        -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                        -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                        X