Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a GBB Pistol

Originally posted by FireKnife View Post
    TM, very closely followed by KWA / KSC (when they improve the hop they will be on the same level).

Just find the gun you like, see if either company make it and get it.

'FireKnife'
    Indeed. Although i'll go KSC/KWA everytime as I cant stand plastic pistols.. especially for 130 odd quid.

There is a TM 5-7 somewhere... but i can't say where :P Enjoy knowing its out there but you don't know where
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post
      Indeed. Although i'll go KSC/KWA everytime as I cant stand plastic pistols.. especially for 130 odd quid.

There is a TM 5-7 somewhere... but i can't say where :P Enjoy knowing its out there but you don't know where
      Though plastic at £130 is better than WE / Socom Gear pot metal at £130. At least KWA guns are made from better cast metal than others. Too bad they don't have the hop to match TM's as standard yet though.

'FireKnife'
      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnife View Post
        Though plastic at £130 is better than WE / Socom Gear pot metal at £130. At least KWA guns are made from better cast metal than others. Too bad they don't have the hop to match TM's as standard yet though.

'FireKnife'
        Plus half of them seem to be covered in black paint, which I hate. I got my hands on a KWA Tokarev for the first time yesterday and wasn't impressed at all. Thick black paint that thickens towards the underside of the frame. You can even see where drips have formed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Clone1B Find out more about Clone1B
        Working...
        X