Need help with my classic army m15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my classic army m15

i have a classic army m15a4 tac.carbine does any one know what silencers/ supressors would work on it and also how to take of the outer barrell
    Originally posted by parky
    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Re: Need help with my classic army m15

Hi James, any counter-clockwise 14mm suppressor will work, to remove the flash hider, there is a small allen key, of about 1.5mm, you'll need to buy a wrench to remove it, once you have it should come off counter-clockwise, voila your exposed 14mm- barrel for tracers, other flash suppressors and so on.
    To remove the actual Barrel, you will first need to remove the inner barrel of the gun, then removing the handguards your delta ring is exposed with its (I forgot what its called) thingies to hold the handguards together, get a wrench to remove this.
    There will be two allen key, again of 1.5 and 1mm - theres I think 3 in total, once you remove them your barrel should come off without a fight, (don't force it!! ) if it does, have a look to make sure you have removed all allen keys, then the whole barrel assembly should come out including the front sight (gas tube if but in this case there's none CA have done this for battery-wise reasons).

And there we go, leaving you with the body and stock, if you have anymore quires, ask me. Or come to my house (for gun ONLY reasons, lol)

Hope this helps! :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JMusa Chilled out and enjoying airsoft Find out more about JMusa
    Working...
    X