FN 5-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FN 5-7

dose anyone do them and are they any good?
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Re: FN 5-7

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...359#post232359

Tokyo Maui make the current FN 5-7, and they are great.. see the above thread
    Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
    There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
    sigpic

Comment

Ive got a TM one, its absolutely fantastic I cannot reccomend it highly enough. Its got a fantastic hard kick and makes a really sweet noise. I run mine on Abbey ultra and its firing around 300fps. Its nice and wieghty, very comfortable to hold and an absolute joy to use!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
        Ive got a TM one, its absolutely fantastic I cannot reccomend it highly enough. Its got a fantastic hard kick and makes a really sweet noise. I run mine on Abbey ultra and its firing around 300fps. Its nice and wieghty, very comfortable to hold and an absolute joy to use!
        Gotta love the 5-7....I have had mine a couple of months now and its my first choice for pistol work, every-time

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aerodriver View Post
          Gotta love the 5-7....I have had mine a couple of months now and its my first choice for pistol work, every-time
          Yup, love it My only problem is my mag broke on it D: for some reason it doesnt fill fully with gas, whenever I gas it up, it puffs straight out the top as if the mag is full, but I only get 4 or 5 shots out of it before it runs out of gas. I need to get some spare mags at some point anyway... 1 mag is never enough!

Comment

Weird one that, maybe its a seal issue? Sad thing about the 5-7 is that its not been out very long so spares are still a tad expensive.

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aerodriver View Post
              Weird one that, maybe its a seal issue? Sad thing about the 5-7 is that its not been out very long so spares are still a tad expensive.
              I think its an issue with the fill valve, as the mag doesnt appear to be leaking, it holds gas no problem, it just doesnt wanna take any gas on board... but yeah its a pain to try and find spares for

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
              Working...
              X