Tm spas 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm spas 12

Thinking of getting a shotty and this is the only gun that comes to mind.

Prefer the SPAS12 over the M3, because... just because

But Is there anything i would need to look out for. Pros / Cons etc?

And mainly. As the TM folding stock is worth more than its weight in gold right now i've been looking for alternatives. I've heard that the KTW folding stock can be modded to fit onto the TM. Anyone got any experience with this?
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Re: Tm spas 12

I own a TM spas12 and they are fantastic, Ive not really used mine alot but they are built well and ive had no issues with mine

Ive also heard that stock will fit

Comment

Pretty good for CQB. Instant trigger + x3 bbs really makes a difference against the winding back of a piston in AEG's.

Be ballsy and install the 0.9j spring and PDI piston heads

Comment

Yes matey, just sold a SPAS 12 I had fitted with the KTW folding stock. Basic installation isn't a big drama, if you want to have the lock stud function on the stock it's a bit of time with a dremmel getting it just right, did take a couple of hours perhaps due to if you go too far on the stud then its game over and it was the first time as well. The arms on the stock can leave marks on the body in the open / close action - depends on what you want if it's for show you might not like that, if it's for use, well they were not deep scores to the main body.

It would have been possible to trim the metal arms a fraction to avoid it, but then it would have been far more noticable against the stock metal / bare metal where trimmed down.
        Typical really, sold the one I had then realised I quite miss it so have another on it's way and will hopefully order another stock over the weekend. Now that I've done one, much more happy to do it again.

Only minor issue is the sling bolt. It's quite short, with no stock = No issue, extra thickness of the stock arm means it will fit but is literally held by a thread, if you loose that, well it's game over as no sling bolt, more importantly it holds one of the stock arms on. I think I have figured it out though, just need the new one to arrive get the next stock and see if my idea will work before I commit to it being a 'cure'

Anything I can help with let me know matey.

Use wise, awesome fun. Like a three barrel sniper.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

awesome cheers

Might have to give you a PM if i ever get stuck with the mod
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Yep, no worries at all fella.
            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Alright lads
              If you do it,can you make a video? Or picture instructions? I really want to do it wrll but need to ake sure it not above my level of expertise, if you know what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by tomdrews View Post
                Alright lads
                If you do it,can you make a video? Or picture instructions? I really want to do it wrll but need to ake sure it not above my level of expertise, if you know what i mean.
                What do u want to know?
                Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Just what you modified, where and how

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tariq182 Your local Gamer, Airsofter, Biker and Bassist! Engineer. Find out more about Tariq182
                  Working...
                  X