Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions for lct owners

hey guys,

Just received my lct tk104 and wanted to ask a few things. the hi cap ak47 mag is really hard to wind as the wheel is really recessed. Is this common on the mags or have I got a duffer? are the ak74 mags the same as I have some coming from hk...

It has a really wide thread on the barrel. Looks 24mm or there abouts. I want a krinkov style flash hider for it. Is the LCT one the only one which will fit?

can anyone recommend some 7.4v lipos that fit. Looking for 25c rating or above if possible.

cheers
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: questions for lct owners

oh and also:

the hop up adjuster is very easy to adjust. Is this common for aks? I'm used to m4 hop ups which seem a lot harder to turn.
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

The mags are normally the same as M4 mags as in they are usually easy to wind.
      The 24mm thread is usually on top of a smaller 14mm thread and is screwed on to it and held in place by a small allen grub screw
      The hop adjustment csn be tightened up be tightening the 2 small screws on the hop unit itself. If you over tighten it you won't ba able to move it at all.
      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Thanks a lot!

I had a go at the 24mm thread thinking one might be underneath but couldn't get it too budge even after removing the grub screw and heating it with a hair dryer and going at it with plyers... I'll have another go. Either way it looks like the lct krinkov flash hider has a 24mm thread and 14mm adapter so should fit.

mag must be wrong then as the wheel is sticking out barely a mm. have to use finger nail to wind it! hopefully the others will be alright.

any advice for 7.4v lipos is greatly appreciated.

Comment

The 1300mAh 7.4 lipo from a certain shop that sells components fits in my krink (which it similar if not the same as an LTC)... Good lipos as well...
          Originally posted by Walter Gropius
          If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Originally posted by a_flea View Post
            The 1300mAh 7.4 lipo from a certain shop that sells components fits in my krink (which it similar if not the same as an LTC)... Good lipos as well...
            what are the dimensions please?

Comment

They give you the exact dimentions on the website, that particular one is 101mm x 20.4mm x 13.3mm... I had to trim a little off the slot in the gas tube for it to fit, your front end looks more hollow though being the tac version... Infact, could it fit in the stock tube?
              Originally posted by Walter Gropius
              If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

I'm looking into a battery in the stock tube yeah. Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
                Working...
                X