X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Mp7 vs TM Mp7

Getting an MP7, dunno which one yet.

Discuss.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Re: KWA Mp7 vs TM Mp7

What about these 2?

KWA Mp7 or TM Mp7

I think the KWA is better

Comment

TM internals are practically bullet proof... you can't go far wrong with a TM.

Comment

The TM MP7 GBB hasn't been released yet... I had a TM AEG MP7 for a while.. and while it performed well the little proprietary batteries where a totally irritating part of it that put me off after a couple of skirmishes..

I'm getting hold of a KSC MP7 (made by KWA), but I have only found 1 place where you can get spare mags... at about £36 a pop...

Comment

Wasn't there supposed to be a new TM GBB version of the MP7 due out soon? I'd wait for the TM over the KWA.

Comment

TM might well shoot better but it MIGHT be externally a bit weak...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamalen View Post
              I'm getting hold of a KSC MP7 (made by KWA), but I have only found 1 place where you can get spare mags... at about £36 a pop...
              Ha, you'll be lucky! Shipped, my magazines were about £55 each. If you balk at high mag prices, GBBs are not for you.

Also be careful which version of the MP7 you get, there are actually four. The KWA, KWA German version and KSC Taiwan versions can handle green gas/propane, the KSC Japan cannot.

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
              Wasn't there supposed to be a new TM GBB version of the MP7 due out soon? I'd wait for the TM over the KWA.
              Yep, there is. Several videos on YouTube already, looks really good. Possibly more recoil than the KWA. Anyhow it'll be really interesting to see how the two compare. CK, if you can stand to wait for the TM to be released I would, if nothing else there might be an influx of second hand KWAs!

Having said that, I just bought a KWA and it is excellent (except the mag prices :/), I doubt you'd be disappointed.

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              TM might well shoot better but it MIGHT be externally a bit weak...
              I don't know, the KWA shoots pretty damn well as it is. But magic TM hop etc. etc.

Also with regard to externals, have you held a TM recently? The Type 89, M14, EBB M4, EBB G36 AEGs are all really nice, and the polymer on their new pistols like the PX4 is great too. It's shaping up to be battle of the titans!
              Last edited by Snowman; 2 August, 2012, 20:47.

Comment

Really happy with my KWA MP7. Angry Gun have just brought out their version of the KWA mag which I found to be easier to get hold of and a little cheaper.

The MP7 feels and sounds ace!
                sigpic

Comment

Haven't owned either, but from all the video/reviews I've seen,
                  I personally wouldn't even consider the TM if I was in your shoes. *highlight* 'I'

It all depends on what you expect from it,
                  weather you want the simplicity and reliability of the TM
                  Or, the coolness and awesomeness of the KWA :D

- Josh

Comment

Got both - problem solved. Getting AG mags for KWA ( upgraded routers ) dont cost 50 quid and more efficient .

Comment

It is the Angry Gun mags I have found for £36 each (after shippng and currency conversion).

I'm buying my KSC 2nd hand, but I suspect its the Taiwan KSC model..

Comment

sorry, system double posted...
                        Last edited by Jamalen; 2 August, 2012, 22:16. Reason: double post

Comment

I would personally wait for the TM gas version.

Comment

the tm with the 7.4v lipo mod sound pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by Jamalen View Post
                              It is the Angry Gun mags I have found for £36 each (after shippng and currency conversion).

I'm buying my KSC 2nd hand, but I suspect its the Taiwan KSC model..
                              If it's KSC Taiwan, that's fine. I think you even get better trades.

How are people finding the Angry Gun mags? I was tempted to pick some up.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CK Find out more about CK
                              Working...
                              X