Speed Loaders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Loaders?

Just got myself a TM Glock 18C with a standard and extended mag and realised that without a speed loader, I will have to hand feed the BB's in to load them both =/

I've seen someone selling a TM XL Speed Loader (M16 mag style) which says it has a pistol mag adapter for 'spring or gas' mags...would this work for my mags though?

Or if anyone can suggest an alternative I could use I would appreciate it. I'm only looking to load the pistol mags and the extended is 100 rounds, so even a small one will do the trick

Cheers

Re: Speed Loaders?

Any speed loader will work if the technique is correct.

It's a little difficult to explain in words, but here goes...

I pull the spring loaded BB follwer down and lock it off.
    Hold the mag cupped in my hand so it is laying on it's back (the ammo window facing the sky)
    Tilt it slightly so the bbs roll down to the bottom and twist is slightly so they try to stack on one side of the mag only.
    Feed them in 2 or 3 at a time with a speed loader or by hand.

Doing them a few at a time will ensure they bounce each other into position and are double stacked with no gaps. if they are single stack mags then you can speed things up a bit.

I have been filling pistol mags for years like this and although a speed loader is faster (clue in the name i guess) it is relatively fast by hand.

Comment

Any will do, I quite like the King Arms one. The big version of the pistol mag, I've not broken it like the dozens of TM ones before!

As a side point, you don't want to put 100 BB's into the AEP mags, causes mis feed and damage. Stick to about 70 ish

Comment

thanks, cheers for the advice

Comment

What Loki said. Double stack magazines take a little getting used to with a speed loader.

KWA/KSC magazines fill up very easily though one you got used to it. TM ones are a little harder.
          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

G&P Distress marker speedloader is a good one, used it for a good four months now (regularly) and its not broken in the slightest - its pistol adapter works a charm on ksc glock mags
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Priestpel Find out more about Priestpel
            Working...
            X