Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Rail Riser?

Hi guys,

Brought myself a new mini-Scope off of the classifieds on the forum and wanted to ask about risers. I bought the scope to go on my Magpul G&P M4 as wanted something with a bit of magnification for woodland.

However, when I look down the scope I get the shadow of my front sight in the bottom half of the optics and want to get around it. I know I could take the fixed sight off but I like to use the iron sights for some games as well. What sort of mount risers should I be looking at to get around the problem?

Thanks guys!
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Re: M4 Rail Riser?

you could change your front site for flip up style ones, there a nice set for sale in the classifieds atm (also G&P so no worries about fitting them) that way you have your iron sites when you want them, and your scope with clear line of sight when you want that.

other than that just go on zero ones website and go to the scope mounts section, look for one thats high, or labeled as a riser.
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Would the flip up sights have to be mounted to the RIS though?

Thanks mate
      Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

depends entirely on what kind you buy.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...rings-etc...-)

the very bottom picture has a flip up m4 front site, and the standard iron site. the flip up site is what i would use for what your after
        For Sale!
        TM M870 with a load of stuff
        A&K massada sniper spec
        Chronograph
        leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Zero one sells PRI sights by the way, replaces the standard front sight.
          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Ah thanks I'll take a look!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
            Working...
            X