G&G vs G&P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G vs G&P

As G&G top tech now do Magpul guns which one would be better G&G or G&P, so the question is which moe should I buy ?

Cheers guys

theres a few mixed reports aboy G&P guns, a fair few negative. i cant comment myself as them along with systema are prity much the only brands of aeg i havent owned. G&G have impressed me, even their low budget combat machine guns are built very well. so id tend to favor G&G top tech

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: G&G vs G&P

To be honest i dont know. But from my experience of the 2 makes i'd go for the G&P. I have a G&P (and will be buying a second soon) and the quality is great.

I have only held a G&G and not fired it. Was a plastic basic raider. I am told the G&G are good guns.

So my vote would be G&P
      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

From my experience it's not even close. G&P by a mile.

Not saying G&G aren't good guns but I just don't think they are in the same class as G&P.

Comment

I cant seem to find a G&G with magpul.

you dont mean these?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6263

This is G&Gs version of magpul but it is a copy.
          TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

No it's not that one it's a top tech one I can't link it though :/ can anyone else comment on G&p guns ?

Comment

G&P are by far the better choice in my opinion. The standard internals are brilliant and the externals are stunning. In my experience, the G&P's are also very reliable, have never had a problem with any that I've owned.

Comment

G&G are good but G&P are just that much better with build quality, motors etc.

It's pretty much a no brainer in my opinion.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Internal quality - G&G (lemons from G&G are rare and even in thier combat machine models the internals are very high standard), External - G&P (More prone to internal failure and thier hop units and rubbers arn't particularly great, thier external quality is hard to beat though).

All depends on what you're after though. G&G wont match the stock rate of fire of G&P due to the motors, but this in itself is one area where G&P are more prone to failure as that motor also causes more stress on the internals. But your accuracy and range might be more consistant with the G&G.
                  Treated well and either will last a long time, you just have to be aware that something will give eventually and that to get the best from either you'll probably have to upgrade something.
                  Last edited by Fluxeor; 8 August, 2012, 12:29.
                  AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxeor View Post
                    Internal quality - G&G (lemons from G&G are rare and even in thier combat machine models the internals are very high standard), External - G&P (More prone to internal failure and thier hop units and rubbers arn't particularly great, thier external quality is hard to beat though).
                    What would you pick then g&g or g&p

Comment

Would depend on what I was after and what my plans for it were. If I wanted a weapon I could use straight away without having to change anything and expect consistant performance I'd probably just grab a G&G, but if I was looking for something that I'd have a chance to modify slightly before use, I'd go with the G&P.
                      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Is there anyone who owns a G&p moe who can tell me a bit about it ?

Comment

Personally I'd go G&p, I've had a fair few g&ps now and one has been going for years with no inturnal problems!
                          The externals on g&ps are far better than most, like said above look after it no matter what you get and it should last a long while!

I've not owned a g&g so won't say much, but a few people from my site have had/used them and they said there ok but in 2 cases the main body's have broke.

So if you have the extra go g&p that's my opinion

Comment

I've had a moe what is it you want to know?

Comment

I'm in exactly the same situation as you.

I am 75% certain I'm going for a Top Tech G&G with a motor upgrade and an ASCU V2 MOSFET fitted.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CQB-Man Find out more about CQB-Man
                              Working...
                              X