Warrior L96 - Bipod help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior L96 - Bipod help needed

Hi Guys, I recently purchased a second hand Warrior L96 and have been scratching my head on how and what Bipod I need, I just can't see how it would attach, any ideas?

I did have a little Google but thought you guys would have the best advice

Thanks in advance

Re: Warrior L96 - Bipod help needed

You have two options: a lug mounted bipod, or a bi-pod adapter and any RIS-mounted bipod.
    Google "L96 bipod adapter" for the RIS mounted one. For a lug mounted one, look for Harris-style bipods, make sure it is lug mounted not RIS or handguard mounted though.
    sigpic
    Well MB-01 L96

Comment

Thanks for the info, a great help, just had a look are there are plenty to choose from :D

Now which one to choose...lol

Comment

If you want the ris block thingy, ive got one sat here you can have for a fiver

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Cheers Jonny, might take you up on the offer...as soon as I work out which bipod to go for. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

jonny you still got that ris block still i need one?

Comment

Yes i do mate, drop us a PM

Comment

it wont let me pm you, drop us an email [email protected]

Comment

Pmd you back. Will email too

Comment

An l96 requiring a RIS adaptor? Shouldn't be a RIS rail on the bottom of an l96. The Harris style bipeds attach to the front ling attachment
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Maybe he wants to use a ris mounted bipod? :L

Comment

Indeed, however unless installed by the owner, or previous owner, the l96 shouldn't have a RIS at all. Unless a china clone has them? To be accurate though it shouldn't. Not being elitist, just not seen an l96 with one is all. Brother has a TM one and it has the lug for mounting one, or a sling attachment one can be attached to
                        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Its a RIS block that goes in the lug mate.
                          Last edited by blytm; 29 August, 2012, 01:14. Reason: fixed for you :)

Comment

Ahhh. I get it. One does apologise.!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                            X