SCAR stock tube adapter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAR stock tube adapter?

Is there currently a SCAR back plate available that either has a stock tube built in or can allow for the attachment of one?

I am tempted to differentiate my WE SCAR from my TM one by putting a crane stock on it, but as far as I know there's no way to do so currently.

Can anyone prove me wrong? (I really hope so!)

Cheers,

Dan
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Re: SCAR stock tube adapter?

i've seen crane stocks on SCARS, believe its a vltor adapter, have a look on here

http://www.militarymorons.com/weapons/longguns2.html
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that before, but I doubt there's an airsoft version yet, is there?
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Not seen one. I'd be after one myself. UBR on a SCAR? yes please!

Comment

My apologies, didn't read into it enough, thought that WAS an airsoft version
          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            Not seen one. I'd be after one myself. UBR on a SCAR? yes please!
            You read my mind!

Comment

im sure if you go through the scar thread onthis site, someone shows there SCAR with an M4 stock
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the stocktube plate on that was custom made though.
                AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

yeah, as you speak of it... it may well be.....
                  FOR SALE

Comment

I want a UBR stock for my m4, but to be honest the stock stock on a scar is incredibly comfortable for me, so personally I wouldnt bother.

HOWEVER - if you dont mind loosing the folding function (which would make wiring etc easier) you could (if you had a G&G scar L) bolt a stock tube directly to the back of the gun through into the spring guide of the gearbox Then you'd need to faff with wiring :P
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Dave - I know that's possible with an AEG SCAR, but I was talking about a WE one.

I'm wondering if getting a spare stock plate ordered and then drilling a hole into it might work, but I'd expect - with the recoil and such, that it would weaken the stock plate and break it.

Comment

Ahh, apologies dan! Maybe get hold of a G36 or AK adapter and cut it up so you have the stock tube mounting bar thingy and then epoxy that to the back of a spare WE SCAR stock?
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

on an aeg scar what and how would i go about fixing.it on and what parts would i need

Comment

There is a hk company that make these...

Google scar receiver extension
                            FOR SALE

Comment

By pure coincidence i say photos of just this on FB yesterday - in black and tan.

I didn't pay too much attention to it as SCARs are not my cup of tea, but when i get out of work i will go through it all and post the link if it is not on another retailers FB page.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DanBeresford One of the founding members of the Anzio Immortals. http://www.youtube.com/user/AnzioImmortals Find out more about DanBeresford
                              Working...
                              X