Need some advice/opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice/opinions

Hi, I was hoping that some of you more, 'experienced' airsoft players might be able to lend me a hand. I am currently debating what stuff to buy if any, I currently have an m4 with 2 hi-caps, and was wondering if it was worth getting a holo sight for it. Does it make alot of difference in a game? Or should I buy a comm set? I currently go with a few friends but we don't go that often. And finally option number 3, should I scrap all of this and save up for a gbb pistol (I currently have a shotgun as secondary, thinking of the WE p226.) If any of you could offer any opinions it would be greatly appreciated. (Also, should I get mid-caps for my m4?)

Thanks

Re: Need some advice/opinions

What type of game do you play cqb or woodland?
    Do halo sights make a difference depends on your type of game but mainly yes .
    As for comms who else has them ?

Comment

hi, i mainly play woodland but i am starting to go to urban sites. And nobody else has comms :P i was going to try and 'persuade' them

Comment

Just club together for some cheap n cheerful comms initially. Won't cost much and decent stuff around and about. Some sort of clone eotech about £50 make sure you get a lens protector with it though. Only use mid caps as those 'things' you refer to are exctreated by the ruinious powers... As for a pistol, well your choice - easier to carry than a shottie but each to their own. Both pistol and shottie as back up have thier pro's and cons.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Generally when buying radios they come in pairs so you can always spilt the price with somebody else.
          Sights are great for making your guns look sweet and for quicker aiming and reducing tunnel vision. (If you zero your sight properly).
          Pistols..I love em, but they are rather unnecessary when your first start out. Great for dealing with tight spaces but if your in woodland not necessary most of the time. WE pistols look and feel great but, the general consensus is that they do not perform as well as TM pistols which are fantastic. Note TM are plastic.
          Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by BioShocked View Post
            Generally when buying radios they come in pairs so you can always spilt the price with somebody else.
            Sights are great for making your guns look sweet and for quicker aiming and reducing tunnel vision. (If you zero your sight properly).

Reducing tunnel vision? Well if you are using a dot sight with both eyes open then you'd experience less tunnel vision than using a scope yes. But how exactly would you suggest reducing tunnel vision from using iron sights? Especially as most people snap shoot with both eyes open...

My personal opinion mate would be to sack the sight, generally speaking they are just for show. A set of comms would be the most useful if there is a group of you going.

Pistols are good and great fun. I recommend TM pistols, they shoot very well.

Cheers
            Originally posted by Coz
            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Assuming your looking down iron sites you lose vision of what is below and some of the left and right. With red dot sights you can see more.
              Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
              X