Collapse

G&G Top Tech, G&P or Tokyo Marui M4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G Top Tech, G&P or Tokyo Marui M4?

you want straightforward lipo fitment? get a socom less to worry about! 2x 7.4 lipos and you are set!
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

What actually are the differences between the Socom and the Sopmod then? Is there a breakdown of differences anywhere?

Comment

The socom is the cheaper one as its wired for normal batteries.
        Most of them are the M4A1 (no RIS forgrip), check Boo Sabem Bens M4 out, that's a socom.
        I would have had one if it's not for the fact I fell in love with the CQBR tan.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yeah I'd want a RIS foregrip to be honest! Will have to have a look into all of them

Comment

socom is a standard m4a1. front wired so a lot easier for battery storage. You can magpul it up or you can add a ris/ras with a peq 15 for lipo storage.

its less hassle for upgrading internals also due to the wiring. plus you can use a normal size stock instead a chunky one for battery storage.

its basically what you prefer overall though....
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Certainly worth considering the Socom with a RIS rail

Comment

Went for a Sopmod CQBR in the end

Comment

Picked up my upgraded Sopmod yesterday.

Wow!

It's absolutely incredible, anyone that has never fired one, only do so if you have the means to buy one as I guarantee you will want one.

The range is absolutely ludicrous!

Comment

Glad you came around to our way of thinking, you wont regret it, in fact, you'll soon want another one lol...... now you're a "recoil owner", have alook at the PTW v TM recoil thread, even against the PTW, the TM still seems to have most of the advantages.
                    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Will check it out, thanks

Comment

I have a Top Tech TR 16 Or something the ASCU fitted. Absolute beast, also has the high torque motor. The inner barrel is awesome! I think G&G have really polished up their production line, I recommend G&G
                        Last edited by blytm; 28 August, 2012, 11:38.
                        LOLCATZ

Comment

Originally posted by Simeon View Post
                          I have a Top Tech TR 16 Or something the ASCU fitted Absolute beast, also has the high torque motor. The inner barrel is awesome! I think G&G have really polished up their production line, I recommend G&G
                          You may want to edit your post fella, you're not aloud to mention other retailers

That's pretty much the exact setup I was going for to be honest! May still get one in the future as my back up gun!
                          Last edited by blytm; 28 August, 2012, 11:41. Reason: Retailers removed.

Comment

Hey, thanks for informing me, must have missed that in the rules. Anyway, I'm getting this setup soon and looking foward to iit :D
                            LOLCATZ

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                            X