Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CZ75 - Upgrade or replace?

Hello,

I own an ASG/KWA CZ75 which is a superb pistol with an amazing range, but would really benefit from a few upgrades to make it a little more consistent. Having looked at what's available, it's clear that spares and upgrade parts are pretty hard to come by which really bothers me.

I was considering a volante barrel/hop upgrade but looking at the pistol as a whole, the blowback unit is beginning to stick due to an imbalance in spring tension (broken spring loop which I sort of fixed as best I could) and I've no idea where to get replacements for these or anything else (including recoil springs). I'm beginning to wonder whether to bother upgrading/fixing the CZ (which I love) or just buy a new pistol...

Given that I would replace with an ASG/KWA Glock 17 (I've never much liked the TM version - Sorry!) which I would be able to upgrade with ease, what would you guys recommend? Upgrade or replace?

If the answer is upgrade, any ideas where to get hold of blowback unit springs for the CZ?

Cheers

R
    Last edited by blytm; 27 August, 2012, 19:39.

Re: CZ75 - Upgrade or replace?

First off - dont mention other retailers (the mods dont like it, its in the rules or something :P )

Barrels and hops can be readily had if it's the system 7 version (google is your friend, also that place thats getting edited out of your post pronto) - as for BBU return springs, what sort of size are they? might be they are cross compatible.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Re: CZ75 - Upgrade or replace?

apparently KWA supplier over the big mass of water is very good in supplying parts as my mate ordered something from there and got it in couple of days.

If not let me know about the mags as I could do with couple more for my 75

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rjb Find out more about rjb
      Working...
      X