Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which rifle to get with a 150 GBP budget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which rifle to get with a 150 GBP budget?

Double Eagle UMP is another one worth considering if you can find one. Probably the only good AEG that Double Eagle makes!

You wont go wrong with a JG G36c either. If thats what you want, get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
      Double Eagle UMP is another one worth considering if you can find one. Probably the only good AEG that Double Eagle makes!

You wont go wrong with a JG G36c either. If thats what you want, get it.
      Jez@elite is selling one of these bad boys!

Comment

CA Sportline. Nuff said.

Comment

cm16 is a great gun but as said above 9.6 v battery works a lot better than the 8.4 it comes with

Comment

I'll add another vote for G&G, plenty of people use them down my local site and they swear by them. 9.6v battery is also better apparently with them.

Comment

I got told to use 7.4v in my cm16.

Is it worth the upgrade to the 9.6v?
              sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

If its a lipo , then thats pretty much on par with a 9.6v , so you're fine !

Comment

Ah nice one. Thanks.
                  sigpic

TM CQBR M4 - THE TITS

Comment

Originally posted by jrgillespie1 View Post
                    thanks everyone - just to clarify when i said 150 budget i meant on the gun alone, happy to spend an extra 30/40 on batteries chargers and mags. the ak sounds good but i don't like how it looks, i know that sounds stupid but tbh i'd rather have a gun im happy with externally and internally than just internally, and i've heard a lot of good things about the g&g so the raider is probably what i'll end up going for. still open for suggestions though so anyone with any good/bad stories about g&g or anyone with other recommendations please comment!
                    thanks again
                    echoing what some of the others have said, run it on a 9.6v Ni-MH (no idea about Li-po). I didn't have any real issue with my ROF, but the trigger occasionaly jammed with semi-auto fire. converting to higher voltage seems to have fixed that.
                    The hi-cap mag that comes with it is pretty good, so you don't have to worry too much about mags immideately, unless you really want to go straight to running mid/lowcaps.
                    I would suggest you pick up a sling as well, if only to stick it over your sholder while in the deadzone/safezone.
                    Not actually a builder
                    Not actually called Bob.

Comment

What about SRC, them seem decent for the money?

CYMA and G&G are also good though it depends what platform you want.
                      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

The version 2's are alright , and the version 3's are amazing but the v3's might be out of his budget (unless second hand)

Comment

just out of interest are there any scars around my budget? was looking at a d boys scar L but they've been taken off a couple of websites and i've heard that they can be fairly awful

Comment

The Scars (D-Boys are pretty much all you'll find in your target price range new these days) are pretty hit and miss. You have just as much chance of getting a great weapon as you do a total pile of crap.... and the stocks are notoriously easy to break and are a total nightmare to replace now.
                            G&G CM range is great for the price, but for £150 you can snap up one of the more basic "blowback" GR versions like the GR16 carbine which are equally as good.
                            AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

i would quite like blowback but i think i'd rather have the ris; there is a g&g that comes with both (another raider on the zero one site, see link below) but it has a shorter barrel which im not really a fan of - would it be possible to change the barrel to a longer one and if so how much/difficult would it be (bearing in mind im a noob)?. if it is possible, not difficult and not that expensive then i may go for this http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6087 and simply change the barrel, as that rifle includes blowback and ris and isn't that much on top of my budget.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jrgillespie1 Find out more about jrgillespie1
                              Working...
                              X