Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G3 midcaps for CA range, what do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3 midcaps for CA range, what do you use?

As above gents. i have heard many things about many brands but i have come to the font of knowledge for the deffinitive answer!

In refferance to CA's g3/ mc51 series what midcap mags do you use/ reccomend?

Any help appreciated,

JJ
    Foxtrot Oscar

Re: G3 midcaps for CA range, what do you use?

ive been warned that the king arms, plastic mids have a tendancy to not fit the magwells to well, and have snapped open a friends magwell - i've seen the damage, so know it did to his
    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

I use the old school KA wafle type (metal) and they are fine, hard to find these days tough I think? There are some magwell issues with various mags on the CA G3 but its nothing a couple of miutes with a file cant fix.
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

cheers guys, i myself sold a CA one before as i tried to put a MAG midcap in it and it snapped the magwell but i loved the gun so getting a new one just really stunted my confidence after that last one a few years back. which bit do you file devlin? if you dont mind me asking?
        Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

Well with my one I had to file a ittle off the mag catch seat on the mag and a little of the corner of the mag so it would move better into the magwell bu its something you just have to suss out from mag to mag, you're usually just talking about millimetres or less.
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jockjay Find out more about jockjay
          Working...
          X